At Walk This Way Podiatry we believe in providing the highest quality and most comprehensive Podiatry services to our patients.
- We are committed to helping you, your family and the local community with any foot problems to keep you active and doing the things that you love.
- We have an extensive commitment to continuing education in order to provide the most current and effective treatment techniques.
- We pride ourselves on being on time, flexible and accommodating to our patients’ needs.
- We strive to be a pillar of the local community and actively support our districts schools, sporting teams, businesses and their fundraisers.
As part of our commitment to you we also provide an in-clinic footwear service for casual and orthopaedic footwear. We sell a range of products to help you with post-treatment care and maintenance. We have a dedicated massage and stretching clinic to compliment your other treatments.
I established Walk This Way Podiatry in 2013. After graduating from the University of Newcastle in 2010 I worked for and alongside some of the best Podiatrists throughout Sydney. In 2013 I decided it was time to open my own practice in Haberfield and provide Podiatry services the best way I know how.
To this day we regularly see patients and athletes of all ages providing the professional care in a friendly environment.
I hold professional memberships with the Australian Podiatry Association (NSW), Australasian Podiatry Council (APodC), Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) and the Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine (AAPSM).
I have extensive experience in providing:
- Radial Shockwave Therapy for Heel Pain and soft tissue injuries
- Prescription and manufacture of custom orthotics
- Helping adults and children with walking and running problems
- Rehabilitation in Lower Limb injuries
- Prolotherapy – Injection Therapy for Soft Tissue Injuries in Podiatry
- Providing the highest quality foot care treatments
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, playing soccer and watching my beloved Arsenal and playing golf.
I hope you find the information about Podiatry and our business on this website helpful and look forward to helping you and your family with your Podiatry needs.